The Fantasy Sports & Gaming Association (FSGA) announced the winners of its 2021 Industry Awards at the annual FSGA Winter Conference in Las Vegas.
Nearly 40 companies submitted almost 100 nominations to be recognized as leaders in content creation, product experience, business services and more.
“We’re thrilled to continue to recognize the leaders in our industry,” said FSGA Chair Stacie Stern. “The FSGA Industry Awards celebrate the innovators and creators that have both shaped our landscape today and will drive us into the future.”
Categories were separated into tiers based on company size, years in business, and annual income to create opportunities to celebrate companies at various stages of growth. Winners were determined by a vote of FSGA member companies.
2021 Industry Award winners are:
- Best Audio Content – Enterprise: Fade the Noise, with Brad Evans & Brandon Funston
- Best Audio Content – Midsized: The Fantasy Footballers Podcast
- Best Business to Business Service Provider: SportsDataIO
- Best Product Experience – Non-Operator: The Action Network
- Best Product Experience – Operator: PrizePicks
- Best Video Content – Enterprise: ESPN Fantasy
- Best Video Content – Midsized: The Fantasy Footballers Podcast
- Best Video Content – Start-Up: WalterPicks
- Best Written Content – Enterprise: ESPN Fantasy
- Best Written Content – Midsized: FantasyPros
- Best Written Content – Start-Up: FTN Network
- Best Social Media Content: The Fantasy Footballers Podcast *
- Fantasy Sports Business of the Year: PrizePicks
- Sports Betting Business of the Year: DraftKings
*The winner of the Best Social Media Content award was determined by a fan vote with nearly 12,000 fans participating.