Building upon the renowned success of the existing Omnisports range, Tarkett Sports introduces its new range which features numerous enhancements and upgrades.
The new Omnisports Range is designed to offer a leading vinyl sports flooring solution for a variety of athletic facilities. With (7) systems ranked from Class 1 to Class 4 shock absorption per the Sports Flooring Standard – ASTM F2772, Tarkett Sports can match your needs with the right system.
THE NEW OMNISPORTS RANGE
- Class 1: Omnisports Speed and Omnisports HPL 7
- Class 2: Omnisports Multi-Use and Omnisports HPL 9
- Class 3: Omnisports Active+ and Omnisports PurePlay
- Class 4: Omnisports Extreme
- Class 5: Available in the Tarkett Sports Lumaflex Series
AN XTREME UPGRADE TO THE OMNISPORTS RANGE
New to the range is the introduction of the advanced X3LT – Xtreme 3 layer technology.
The magic happens by combining Omnisports’ best features. Together, the XCS high-quality expanded cellular cushion combined with the durable resilient calendared layer and extremely tough fiberglass mesh provides improved sports performance and a higher resistance to rolling and static loads than competitor systems.
The XCS aerated, high cell density cushion, offers improved comfort while providing leading indentation recovery. Delivering excellent fatigue reduction, the Performance Layer allows athletes to play longer and recover faster.
The X3LT technology is available in the Omnisports Speed, Multi-Use and Active+ system.
4 REASONS WHY YOU CAN FEEL THE TARKETT SPORTS DIFFERENCE
There are endless reasons why Tarkett Sports is the optimal partner for a new athletic surface or a facility upgrade. Part of its unwavering commitment to excellence, the company focuses on (4) key areas:
- Easy Maintenance: All Omnisports systems are finished with a factory applied polyurethane surface treatment, TopClean XP. The application delivers leading resistance to scratches, scuffs, stains and abrasion. With Omnisports, it’s as simple as wash, rinse and play.
- System Durability: Omnisports vinyl wear layer delivers long lasting protection for unmatched value. 30% thicker than the leading competitor systems and made of pure polyvinyl chloride (PVC), Omnisports’ wear layer provides excellent floor protection and is backed by a leading 25-year warranty.
- Athletic Performance: Omnisports delivers a world-class feeling underfoot. XCS aerated, high cell density cushion, delivers leading shock absorption, comfort and indentation recovery. The engineered cushioning technology also assists with excellent fatigue reduction allowing for longer and safer play at both recreational and competitive levels.
- Safe for the Athlete & Planet: Because sustainable sport is integral to the well-being of our communities, preserving our ecosystems is a part of what drives all Tarkett Sports’ product innovation. As leaders in sustainability, Omnisports is one of the only phthalate-free resilient sports floors available in North America. Omnisports was also the first sports surface to be certified asthma & allergy friendly and delivers VOC emissions less than 10 micrograms per cubic meter, a leading industry rating.